As a BIM Manager, your role will be to understand how BIM will affect project workflows and project management throughout TAD's current working environment. The primary responsibility is to manage and coordinate BIM standards development, implementation, and enforcement on all related BIM projects, files and models. You will be the champion of developing and implementing BIM workflow and communicating BIM within the company.
Essential Job Functions:
You will oversee BIM software firm-wide, including installing, configuring, maintaining, and supporting all BIM
installations as well as analyzing and solving BIM user issues. Provide end-user training, support and leadership.
Support each project team by managing and creating content library files and templates, creating and enforcing
standards, and evaluating project models. The BIM manager may also be asked to respond to and participate in
product work as required.
5+ years of Experience in design, drafting or engineering production plus BIM management in an A/E/C firm.
Superior in-depth working knowledge of Revit, good knowledge of AutoCAD, and a skilled user of digital technology tools.
- Must understand the practice of architecture, project delivery, and construction methods.
- Must be a self-starter and possess the drive to pursue continued education on BIM and related technologies.
Passion for design technologies and skilled in the development of technologies and practices to increase user effectiveness.
- Extremely service oriented and highly approachable with commitment to helping others.
Good interpersonal skills and very comfortable and effective working with others in a team environment.
- Ability to use time productively, maximizes efficiency, and meets work goals.
- Ability to take on additional responsibilities as needed as well as determine and manage priorities with minimal guidance.
- Strong written and verbal communications skills.
TAD Associates is a design and consulting firm working with a global base of clients to deliver innovative media and
technology experiences in spaces of all types. We offer competitive salaries and benefits, a centrally located office in
Midtown NYC, and a collaborative work environment. TAD Associates was certified as a Great Place To Work in 2017.
TAD Associates is at the forefront of workplace technology and collaboration, pioneering the development of new
products and solutions across technology disciplines.
Send your resume, a minimum of three (3) examples of your work, cover letter, and any additional relevant information to: email@example.com.
Please note the position you are applying for in the subject of your email.