TAD Associates is seeking an experienced Project Manager to join our audiovisual and media consulting firm. As a
Project Manager with TAD, you will be the main support for a Project Principal in the project management of TAD's
consulting services. Our services draw from our core competency as technologists, strategists, and designers. The
products we deliver include extensive strategy reports, construction and engineering design, graphic design, and
You will be responsible for communication and coordination internally across the core project team as well as the relevant team of subject matter experts. Project managers play the primary role for correspondence with the larger client and external project team. Applicants should be familiar with delivering upon at least one of the following practices: strategy, construction design and implementation, graphic design, application and software design.
This role requires great organizational, communication, and time management skills however broad digital technical fluency is not required for consideration.
Essential Job Functions:
- Act as the primary contact person for the architect and client for each project.
- Maintain constant contact with external and internal resources to ensure coordination between all parties.
- Follow the project from initial scoping to completion.
- Communicate and coordinate technical design solutions with the client, architects, integrators, etc.
- Responsible for the project resources and time management of the internal team, as well as coordination with external teams with regards to deadlines, deliverables, etc.
- Ensure resource availability and allocation on a regular basis.
- Provide regular updates and communicate any issues in a timely manner.
- Develop a detailed project plan to track progress.
- Use appropriate verification techniques to manage changes in project scope, schedule and costs.
- Measure project performance using appropriate systems, tools and techniques.
- Report and escalate to management as needed.
- Manage the relationship with the client and all stakeholders.
- Perform risk management to minimize project risks.
- Establish and maintain relationships with third parties/vendors.
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation.
3-5 Years of Experience in at least one of the following practices: Strategy, Construction.
Design and Implementation, Graphic Design, Application and Software Design.
Proven working experience as a project administrator in the information technology sector.
- Solid technical background, with understanding or hands-on experience in software development and web technologies.
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills.
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office, Adobe Creative Suite.
TAD Associates is a design and consulting firm working with a global base of clients to deliver innovative media and
technology experiences in spaces of all types. We offer competitive salaries and benefits, a centrally located office in
Midtown NYC, and a collaborative work environment. TAD Associates was certified as a Great Place To Work in 2017.
TAD Associates is at the forefront of workplace technology and collaboration, pioneering the development of new
products and solutions across technology disciplines.
Send your resume, a minimum of three (3) examples of your work, cover letter, and any additional relevant information to: email@example.com.
Please note the position you are applying for in the subject of your email.