As a Marketing Designer with TAD, you'll help design visually stunning presentations through thoughtful visual
storytelling and performance-driven design. Combine your passion, skills, and technical knowledge to prepare
proposals, pitch decks, vision documents, marketing decks, and more.
You will design and produce graphic assets and develop compelling visual materials that communicate TAD's mission, vision, and strategy to both external and internal audiences. We are looking for an energetic person with attention to detail and a mastery of typography, color, composition and design layout. This position requires extensive collaboration with our founders, content, and business development teams to deliver visual solutions that will critically impact the growth of our company.
Essential Job Functions:
- Build visually-appealing content for our ongoing and future internal and external presentations.
- Create content that dives deep into technical product specifications, integrations, and use cases.
- Assist in design efforts on the company website and other digital presences.
- Experience that spans both digital and print, ideally working with the marketing team of a technology-forward company.
- Graphic design, critical thinking and communication skills necessary to help develop and translate ideas into impactful visual designs.
- Create and maintain a visual assets database of images, logos, infographics available for use by business units worldwide.
- Collaborate with marketing and sales team for creative execution and template development of sales support, event, content marketing and research materials.
Bachelor's Degree in a Design Related Field or 3 + years working as a designer in a marketing environment
An exceptional portfolio showcasing innovative design solutions.
Exhibit solid understanding of fundamental graphic design concepts with a solid.
knowledge and use of Adobe Creative Suite.
Experience working in Microsoft Office 365.
- High degree of intellectual curiosity and ability to absorb new concepts quickly.
- Ability to manage and deliver against several initiatives simultaneously.
- Ability to hold a strong design vision while remaining collaborative and open to new ideas.
- Must be able to independently develop multiple unique creative concepts against an assignment.
- Strong conceptual and presentation skills - The ability to convey your ideas with confidence and clarity.
- Ability to work on multiple concurrent projects, adapt to change in a deadline-driven environment.
- Communicative (written and verbal), collaborative and a get-it-done attitude.
- Creativity, flexibility and attention to detail a must.
TAD Associates is a design and consulting firm working with a global base of clients to deliver innovative media and
technology experiences in spaces of all types. We offer competitive salaries and benefits, a centrally located office in
Midtown NYC, and a collaborative work environment. TAD Associates was certified as a Great Place To Work in 2017.
TAD Associates is at the forefront of workplace technology and collaboration, pioneering the development of new
products and solutions across technology disciplines.
Send your resume, a minimum of three (3) examples of your work, cover letter, and any additional relevant information to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note the position you are applying for in the subject of your email.