TAD Associates is seeking a motivated, technically-minded individual able to wrangle code, assemble mockups, and support client demonstrations in our lab and in the field. The applicant must be able to work with several technologies across a wide range of environments, from cloud-hosted virtual systems to Raspberry Pi breadboards. A strong command of Windows 10 Enterprise and IOT Core is desired. Essential Job Functions include, but are not limited to:
- Participate in prototype development, construct proof-of-concept systems, and configure networks for client-facing demonstrations in our lab and in the field.
- Maintain lab equipment and systems, and participate in the ongoing development of lab functions.
- Maintain detailed knowledge of Windows-based systems in high-uptime enterprise environments, with focus on set up, management, and configuration for best performance
- Maintain detailed understanding of USB and ethernet-attached peripherals such as cameras and capture devices.
- Awareness of HDBaseT, HDMI, and USB interoperability related issues.
- Attend seminars, conferences, and educational events to keep abreast of related technology developments.
- Perform hands-on technical upgrades and deployments.
- Write scripts that perform system tasks and alter configurations.
- Available to provide desktop and infrastructure support.
- Collaborate in envisioning and realizing the ongoing potential of TAD Labs.
Bachelor's degree in computer science or related field, or equivalent experience.
Minimum 3 years working in a related field, or with related technologies.
- Experience building and configuring enterprise-class windows PCs and appliances.
- Intermediate level knowledge of programming languages such as Python or Lua.
- Understanding of API integration and server configuration for high-uptime environments.
- Exposure to C and C++ coding.
Self-motivated person with aptitude to interface with personnel from highest to lowest levels of client organizations.
Send your resume, a minimum of three (3) examples of your work, cover letter, and any additional relevant information to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note the position you are applying for in the subject of your email.