TAD Associates is seeking a marketing writer to join our transdisciplinary team of architects, graphic designers, and systems engineers at TAD. TAD is a design firm creating and producing new ways for technology to engage users and facilitate communications in the professional space. TAD's NYC office seeks a Proposal & Marketing Writer & Coordinator. We are looking for a fresh voice and a creative thinker who is as organized and articulate as they are persuasive. Responsibilities range from writing and proofreading copy to ensuring that proposals and all other marketing channels align with given business directives and creative strategies. And because we prize our company culture above all, a sense of humor and a proactive can-do spirit are essential qualities in our ideal candidate.
Essential Job Functions:
With direction from others and working independently, the Proposal & Marketing Coordinator is responsible for a wide range of proposal development, marketing and communications, and business development support activities including but not limited to:
- Planning, writing, and executing proposals ranging in size and complexity from single page letters to multivolume bound submissions.
- Preparing presentations and interview materials for client interviews, speaking opportunities, and other engagements
- Updating and maintaining the website and social media channels through regular content reviews and updates.
- Creating written and electronic marketing collateral include qualification packages, brochures, and unique communication pieces (press-releases, articles and newsletters as well as other copy).
- Writing, organizing & maintaining project fact sheets, staff resumes and other project related data for ongoing use in marketing/business development efforts.
- Updating and maintaining the client relationship management database.
- Assisting technical staff members with writing articles for submission to various technical publications.
Bachelor's or Master's degree and a minimum of 2 years of experience in a marketing, proposal and presentation development role.
A degree in Communications, Marketing, Business Administration or a related discipline is preferred but not required.
Candidates with experience in the architectural and engineering (A/E), real estate, design industries are preferred.
- Complete proficiency in Microsoft 365 and Adobe Creative Suite - experience with
- Exceptional writing skills to develop tailored proposals, communications, and marketing copy.
- Ability to execute proposal and other assignments independently with minimal supervision under tight deadlines.
- Strong organizational skills, attention to detail and ability to plan and manage multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Effective verbal, interpersonal, and communication skills to build and maintain productive relationships with internal and external clients.
- Creative mindset including the ability to take ideas from concept to final product.
- Strong research ability to research, comprehend, and write independently on topics.
- Desire to work and thrive in an innovative, flexible team environment.
TAD Associates is a design and consulting firm working with a global base of clients to deliver innovative media and
technology experiences in spaces of all types. We offer competitive salaries and benefits, a centrally located office in
Midtown NYC, and a collaborative work environment. TAD Associates was certified as a Great Place To Work in 2017.
TAD Associates is at the forefront of workplace technology and collaboration, pioneering the development of new
products and solutions across technology disciplines.
Send your resume, a minimum of three (3) examples of your work, cover letter, and any additional relevant information to: email@example.com.
Please note the position you are applying for in the subject of your email.