TAD Associates is looking for a recent (~0-3yrs) graduate in the architecture / interior design field to join our audiovisual media and technology design-consulting firm. Our work follows the architectural process and drawing standards and the position will include, but is not limited to:
- Design conceptualization and visualization, including user surveys and needs assessments
- Preparation of presentation documents and key plans
- Provide AV scope and costs, value engineering to meet client needs, and make changes as needed
- Preparation of detailed plans and elevations, review drawings and provide coordination
- Architectural coordination for the project, including the bidding process
- Field-surveying (including sites in the construction process)
- Construction documentation and summary of warranties of goods
- Construction administration and commissioning coordination
- Review of construction process at multiple points, and coordination with clients
- Issuance of change orders, bulletins, and memos as needed
- Internal project reviews, assisting with other projects as needed.
Minimum of Bachelor's degree or Master's degree in an accredited architectural program
or related degree field.
Minimum 1-year cumulative professional work experience.
- Demonstrable interest in Audiovisual and Experience Design
- Strong graphic and design talent
- Excellent comprehension of Adobe Creative Suite, AutoCAD and Revit
- Fluency in spoken and written English
- Strong spatial awareness and ability to relay concepts
- Scripting / Processing / Parametric design a plus
- Interest in product development and industrial design a plus
Applicants should have exceptional communication skills, including in-person and
presentation. Applicants should also note that, as we are a consulting firm, IDP hours
towards licensure are limited.
Send your resume, a minimum of three (3) examples of your work, cover letter, and any additional relevant information to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note the position you are applying for in the subject of your email.